The U.S. Embassy will hold a public auction of used household furniture, appliances and carpets from official residences as well as electronic equipment and other miscellaneous items on Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 09:00 until conclusion at the U.S. Embassy Warehouse located at Savski Nasip 7.
Pre-auction item viewing is on Friday, November 16 from 10:00 to 15:00 at the U.S. Embassy warehouse located at Savski Nasip 7. All sale items will be displayed.
- All items will be sold in cash RSD, Euros, or U.S. dollars. Exchange rate is determined by the U.S. Embassy on the day of sale.
- Property will be sold as lots and the bidder is expected to bid on the lot as a whole. Individual items cannot be singled out of the lot for bid.
- Items are sold “as is” to the highest bidder.
- Embassy reserves the right to reject any bid for any reason.
- Items must be taken away immediately after sale.