There will be a soccer game between Cukaricki and Rad football clubs at Cukaricki stadium in the Banovo Brdo area of Belgrade on Sunday, July 26 at 8:00 p.m. (20:00). Crowds and a large police presence are expected for the game, and supporters of Rad football club have a reputation for hooliganism.
We remind all U.S. citizens that demonstrations and events intended to be peaceful can become unpredictable and violent. You should exercise caution if you are within the vicinity of any large gatherings, protests, demonstrations, or sporting events.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Serbia Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Serbia, located at Bulevar kneza Aleksandra Karadordevica 92, at +381 (11) 706-4000, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The after-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is also +381 (11) 706-4000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.