Location: Protest march from Saborna Cathedral near Kalemegdan Fortress to Parliament and then to St. Sava Church in Belgrade.
Event: A demonstration and march are expected to take place on Saturday, April 7, 2018, beginning at 10:15 a.m. The 1389 Organization plans to demonstrate in support of a law banning abortion. Similar demonstrations in the past have drawn 200 to 300 people.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid demonstrations.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- U.S. Embassy Belgrade, Serbia
- +381 (11) 706-4000
- +381 (11) 706-4000 (emergency after hours)
- State Department — Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Serbia Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.