Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Event: Media reports indicate a protest gathering of various groups may occur tonight July 9th, at 7:00 p.m., in front of Parliament. There may be police/riot control in the area as well as traffic congestion due to various street closures. This is a continuation of ongoing gatherings that may continue to occur off and on for days or weeks.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Avoid crowds.
- Keep a low profile.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Serbia.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19 (or similar symptoms) or were exposed to someone who may have COVID-19 in the last six weeks.
- Embassy Belgrade, Serbia
- +381 (11) 706-4000 (24 hours)
- Embassy website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Serbia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter