Event: As of June 11, the Serbian Ministry of Health announced 12,102 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Serbia and 252 deaths. 4,932 people have been tested in the past 24 hours, with 71 confirmed cases among them. In total, there are an estimated 488 remaining active cases.
There are currently no restrictions on entry to Serbia for foreigners or Serbian citizens. Travelers should be prepared for restrictions to change with little or no advance notice. Visit the website of the Government of Serbia for additional information.
The Embassy is offering appointments for U.S. passports, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and notarial services. Please check our website regularly for information about how to schedule an appointment. Customers will be required to bring and wear a mask while at the Embassy, arrive on-time for their appointments, and be completely prepared for their appointment, including having all required forms filled out.
U.S. citizens are encouraged to enroll in our Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts, and check our Embassy COVID-19 webpage for updated information as it is released.
The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Warning for COVID-19 advising travelers to avoid non-essential travel.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Serbia.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restriction to the U.S.
- Seek medical care right away if you believe you may have COVID-19 (or similar symptoms) or were exposed to someone who may have COVID-19 in the last six weeks.
- Embassy Belgrade, Serbia
+381 (11) 706-4000 (24 hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Serbia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter