In order to process payments more efficiently, we ask you to conform to the billing instructions provided below.
All invoices must be in the currency denoted on the order/contract document.
In order for an invoice to be accepted as proper for payment, it must contain the following information:
- It must have a date
- It must have the full name and address of the vendor
- It must have a contact name and telephone number
- It must be in the currency denoted on the order/contract document
- It must reference the Purchase Order number, Blanket Purchase Agreement Call Number or Contract number if the goods/services were procured through one of the above purchasing documents. The numbers look similar to the following sample – “S-RB100-13-M-0000”
- The payee name must match the company name or name of the contractor on the ordering document. Similarly, payment to the payee’s bank account must match the name as written on the ordering document. Payment to third parties will not be made.
Invoices which do not conform to the above will be returned to the vendor within 7 (calendar) days of receipt by the Embassy for correction without any liability to the U.S. Government.
Submittal of invoices:
United States Embassy
Bul. kneza A. Karadjordjevica 92
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Payment. All proper invoices will be released to the banking system for payment within 30 days from receipt of a proper invoice in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation Subpart 32.9 – Prompt Payment (http://acquisition.gov/far/loadmainre.html)