If you need immediate assistance for a life or death emergency involving an American citizen, please call +381-11-706-4000 during business hours, or to reach a duty officer outside of working hours.
We can provide consular assistance to U.S. citizens in Serbia who are victims of crime, become ill, are arrested or experience other emergencies.
We can help:
- Replace a stolen passport
- Contact family, friends, or employers
- Address emergency needs that arise as a result of the crime
- Provide a list of local lawyers and medical providers who speak English
- Investigate crimes
- Provide legal advice or represent you in court
- Serve as official interpreters or translators
- Pay legal, medical, or other fees for you